Customer information systems have come a long way - CRMs like Sugar can now house previously unimaginable amounts of data for companies of all shapes and sizes.
But how do we reliably get current data in, and relevant insights out, within our already crowded sales, service, and support processes?
Join CEO of Riva CRM Integration, Aldo Zanoni, and Brian LeBahn, GM/SVP Americas of TrustSphere, for our special webinar on Tuesday, February 23rd at 2 PM EST demonstrating how to improve sales efforts by using an integrated approach to leveraging Customer Information and Relationship Networks.
We will cover how Sugar users can:
- Gain perspective: Quickly combine and cross-reference relationship data points to gain perspective.
- Make cold calls warm: Identify the best path to a prospect by leveraging existing connections within your organization.
- Enable sales teams with current 360-degree views of the communication flow between various parts of your company and your customers.
- Overcome incomplete/poor CRM data quality with the ability to automatically populate CRM contacts and activities.
- Discover relevant contact and relationship information directly within Outlook or IBM Notes with TrustSphere and Riva's brand new integration.
At the end of webinar we will host an Open Q&A Session. Ask us any questions you have about Relationship Analytics, SugarCRM or CRM integration in general and get answers from our panel and/or the audience.